6.25.2011

Rattling Thoughts ...

Surpirsing but true...Have not found time to post an article on my blog.I think this happens in India .Way back in UK i always had time to time to wrte some thing ,whether I post it or not.Back home,becomes very difficult .

Nevertheless am happy that I have been able to pen down a few thoughts going round in the GRY AREA .I miss Uk for various reasons,most important is having time for oneself,to know think,realise ,retrospect etc if things are going the way as planned or not!!!

Trust me I always had time for myself in UK & used to have a life to look forward to...Its always a run in professional lives for people working in big cities in Indiaspecially in Mumbai .The travel takes the life out of you to realise that the week/month  is already over ....The other day my wife & I realised that TIME is running very fast .MUMBAI is the city of dreams for many ...

Many more thought sin the coming days !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search box