3.31.2010

BLOGGING !!!!!

Do you blog ? Here is my website? Is it good ? Oh my GOD so many people me talk about it.When I said I dont blog ...ppl were like WAT ?????? U dont blog ?? OMG I get so many expressions.I know I have been thinking of writing so much but when I actually sit to write I dont understand where to start from.Finally today I am here writing my first ever blog with a lot of perseverance and patience...Writing always has been a passion(btw many ppl dont know this)But due to my work schedules & lack of clarity on thoughts ,I have never dared to write .The other day I read a couple of blogs & got inspired to write my first blog.My wife is an awsome blogger & writes about everything under the sun.The clarity of thots she has while writing is just fab....Its something that I always wanted to do. Its not enuf of pouring of words for the day,but thats all for my first ever post !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search box